Dreams – The Window to Our Lives
Join us for this lucid dreaming workshop series. As a group, we will journey into our dreams. Each month, the dream techniques build upon the ones learned the previous month. Overall, we will learn:
- the importance of dreaming and dreaming lucidly
- different pre-dream techniques for setting intentions for your dreams,
- various dream totems and patterns that influence your dreams and waking state
- how dreams can influence your life and your future
- requirements for lucid dreaming
- methods of entering lucid dreaming and modifying your dreams
Do you remember your dreams? Do you know what your dreams mean? Do you want more input into your waking state? Do you want your subconscious and conscious to learn from each other? Do you want to use your dreams to heal?
Pay in Advance: $150 per person for a package of 5 sessions.
Pay as We Go: $35 per person per session (all pricing includes HST)
Time: 7:00 – 9:30 pm
Location: Room 350, Orchard Park, Ignatius Jesuit Centre, 5420 ON-6, Guelph, ON, N1H 6J2
Bring: Your dream journal
We will supply beverages and healthy snacks.
Confirm your attendance by email: email@example.com, phone: 519-400-5463 or book yourself in on-line at http://www.roxanaroshon.com/book-now/