Dreaming in LovePosted February 7, 2021
Love is the most powerful emotion. Love allows humanity to move into the fifth dimension. This feels right to me. The lighter emotions, like acceptance, compassion, forgiveness, hope, love, nurturing, play, and understanding are vitally important in our evolutionary transition.
Indigenous cultures emphasize that we dream our waking and sleeping realities. It is time for us to dream of love and light both in our waking and sleeping states. Set your intentions for the world and the outcomes that your heart craves. We know that love is our best option for uniting us as a species.
There is an understanding that we attract that on which we focus. Engage with me in this short meditation (and the recorded meditations below).
- Bring your attention to the present moment, this delightful moment.
- Find the beauty in this moment:
- A winter day filled with sunshine.
- A full moon glistening on freshly fallen snow.
- A breath that fills your body with calm.
- A body that is healthy and vibrant.
- A pet that requests your attention.
- A delicious meal that nourishes your body.
- A warm cup of tea with a delightful aroma.
- A hug from a friend or family member.
- Pause in order to allow your dreams, your aspirations, and your desires to come in.
- Allow this moment to fill you with love, self-compassion, and understanding.
- When we really love ourselves, everything around us is filled with love.
- Feel the love I am sending you now.
- Together we create a dream of love.