Events and Workshops
Since the autumn of 2014, I have been guided to offer workshops as part of my offerings. The workshops have the following themes:
- Lucid Dreaming: Dreaming is such an important and integral part of our lives. Join us at one of our lucid dreaming workshops to learn:
- Dream Recall
- The Benefits of Dreaming
- Pre-dream (Hypnogogic) Techniques (especially beneficial for people who do not remember their dreams)
- Animal Totems and other Symbols in Our Dreams
- Opening of Chakras to Increase Your Dream Potential
- Nurturing Your Intuition: We are all born with a natural sense of intuition. This workshop invites you to explore ways to reconnect with and strengthen your inner knowing. You are invited to learn about:
- The importance of breathing and grounding
- Types of intuition and identifying your intuitive strength(s)
- Ways to access your intuition, including muscle testing
Chakras, our body’s energy centers
- Connecting with and accessing our animal, plant, and elemental spirit guides
- Embracing Our Shadows to Find Our Light: We have a tendency to allow our doubts to overshadow our gifts. Learn more about how to identify your shadows and retrieve your soul pieces in this unique workshop series.
- Mexica / Toltec Healing: These workshops present a variety of healing, breathing and meditation practices that can be incorporated into each participant’s daily life to allow each of us to change and to move forward. Specific topics include:
- Clear Your Shadow to Heal Your Dreams
- Remembering Events in Reverse Order
- Rejuvenation and Healing
- Sacred Breathing to Cleanse our Shadow
- Intuition Share: Every month we meet to practice and explore our intuitive skills. Whether you are a budding novice or a seasoned intuitive, we have fun answering each other’s burning questions. We practice simply using our own intuition, and also play with a variety of tools, such as:
- Tarot Cards
- Oracle Cards
- The Power of Energy Healing: In collaboration with Diane Poulin (M.Sc.), we have used Live Blood Analysis to visually demonstrate the effects of a single energy healing session on the blood composition of several clients. We have preliminary photographic evidence that holistic energy healing induces rapid improvements in the client’s blood.
Upcoming Events & Workshops
October 4th, 2019 – Holistic Healing Conference Comes to Toronto
On Friday October 4th, 2019 there is a book launch for Holistic Healing: Theories, Practices, and Social Change and supporting conference at the Ontario Institute of Education at the University of Toronto (252 Bloor Street West).
Participate in a full-day (8:30 am until 5:00 pm) of presentations, workshops and discussions. I am speaking during an afternoon workshop (1:00 – 2:45 pm) that includes discussions on Therapeutic Touch® , Reiki, massage therapy, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), and Healing with Nature. This thought provoking and experiential event includes discussions on how holistic healing approaches can be used for individual and community change, plus allowing post-secondary education to be more inclusive of these modalities. This conference is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with practitioners, faculty, students, researchers, community members, and many others interested in holistic healing at the individual and community level. In order to create an inclusive health care paradigm, this conference and university text book is taking alternative therapies to a new audience.
Pre-registration is mandatory by submitting your contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email OISE at email@example.com by Sept. 27. This free event is sponsored by the Department of Applied Psychology & Human Development at OISE.
Holistic healing is transforming social services. Let’s fill the venue with supporters of Therapeutic Touch® and other holistic healing modalities.