Wakening Wise OnesPosted June 9, 2021
The month of May has felt like I am part of a life-size version of Dungeons and Dragons. Magic feels like it is alive and well. Every day seems to be filled with a little bit of magic. A few examples from my life in which serendipity seems to be participating include:
- the magic of a pine glade
- the heart healing of a hawthorn tree
- the rainbows after a thunderstorm
- clouds blowing over during sessions
- vibrations from crystals
- my drum combining with the beats of others
- being referred to as the “good witch”
- amazing brightness in the lupins, irises, sage, and other flowers
- energy of a knight as a phone call is made in the nick of time
- sweetness of a princess finding her own path
This is culminating in awakening to realize how wise we really are. All we need to do is believe and look for the enchantment around us.
How is magic appearing in your life? How is your wisdom awakening?