With GratitudePosted October 9, 2016
On Saturday morning, I spent time at Rawlicious between going to the Guelph Farmers’ Market and Guelph Community Acupuncture. As I sat looking out the large window at the pedestrians enjoying the sunny and warm morning, I focused on all the blessings in our lives.
Autumn is a time to bring routine into your life. We would like to share a routine that Steve and I enjoy practicing. Every evening before bed, we list at least five things that we are grateful for in our day and lives. They range from the simplicity of a warm and sunny day to the more personal and intricate of a family member recovering their health.
We appreciate life much more when we think of our blessing on a daily or regular basis. So on this special holiday, this Thanksgiving weekend, pause and spend some time reflecting on all the gratitude you feel. Our gratitudes for today are:
- autumn colours
- abundant fall harvest
- friends and family who surround us
- mothers who are still active
- our health
- the health of others
- living in Canada
This feeling of gratitude spills over into our October workshops, especially the one on “Nutrition for Spiritual Awakening”, which also focuses on the most appropriate foods for the autumn and mindful eating. An overview of our October workshops is:
- “Intuitive Reading Share” on Wednesday October 12th (evening)
- “Nutrition for Spiritual Awakening” on Thursday October 13th (evening), Wednesday October 19th (evening) and Friday October 21st (morning)
- “Dreams – The Windows to Our Lives” starting on the evening of Monday October 24th and running the fourth Monday of each month for six months (except December)
Roxana and Steve